Spirit Fire offers the following services (and/or trains and mentors others seeking to provide these services) in qualified Christian ministries:
- Spiritual Mediation
- Pastoral Care Training
- Parish Events / Workshops
- Peer Counseling for Survivors, Family
- Advisory Input / Focus Groups
- Community Process Facilitation
- Integrated Professional Conferences
- Retreats / Days of Reflection.
Programs are tailored to goals and audience. Publications or webinars can be developed for individual communities.
We recommend and support creating a legacy ministry with customized programming, tailored resources and core leadership in place.
Options for partnership and programming include on-site, online and video – or teleconferences. We also offer webinar/teleconference panel discussions to add first-person narratives to conferences on the topic of child protection and survivor care.
Pastoral Training Topics (samples)
- Healing What Psychology Cannot
- Serving as a Spiritual Mediator
- Ministering to Secondary Trauma
- Walking with a Wounded Church
- Mastering Physical and Medical Care
- Creating Your Patchwork of Support
- Imagining God’s Dream for You
- Scriptural Transformations
- Practical Matters in Spiritual Healing
- Mental Illness and Scriptural Light
… God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.