Spirit Fire promotes Christ-centered restorative justice for adults, families and faith communities wounded by child abuse.
In partnership with ministries and other services, we support and enrich reconciliation with our unique perspectives, spiritual mediation, pastoral training and community inspiration:
- Advancing awareness of child protection, child abuse and its aftermath.
- Brokering early ventures in healing dialogue among persons and within groups.
- Facilitating shared plans, guidelines and resources for long-term progress.
- Counseling one-on-one survivors, family members and those in ministry.
- Delivering spiritual programs for small and large group events.
We walk with individuals and groups along the road we know, the healing arc from wounded victim to new creation by way of a deepening love for Jesus Christ.
I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear, but now mine eye seeth thee.
Job 42:10 NKJV